Wednesday, June 18, 2008

two mice

One day, Jenny and Carol who are two mice met eachother. They were close friends and Jenny felt something was wrong with Carol. She was very excited and couldn't speak fluently. Jenny asked, "What happened? You are so different today." When Carol finally knew what to say she answerd, "You know... I have a new boyfriend. He is soooo cute and funny. I think he's perfectly made for me." Now, Jenny understood why her friend was so different. Jenny was excited to see him and asked her, "Do you have a picture? As he is soooo cute I want to see him!" "Yes for sure I do," Carol answered and gave her friend the picture quickly. Jenny looked at it a little disappointed and pointed out, "He looks cute, you're right. But, Did you know that he's a bat and not a mouse?" Carol was sooo upset and cried, "Oh noooo. Are you serious? He told me he's a PILOT..." (o; *HAHAHA* ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...a little (bit(?)) disappointed ...