Wednesday, May 14, 2008

a strange encounter

2 months ago I've been in a really strange encounter. I met a woman in the bus on my way home. Well to be honest I don't know if it was a woman I think it was more a "he" but I don't wanna say "it" so now it's a woman. When I entered the bus she had already taken a seat. Her left leg was broken so she put it up on another seat. Her clothing was very strange, dirty, too tight - she seemed homeless but she wasn't. She was talking to everybody who entered the bus. So to say she was more or less nice and open but the most stange thing was "her arm". She must have been run away from hospital. A needle from an infusion stuck in her arm and a tube went from the end of the needle into ther jacket. I had no idea what's wrong with her so I felt kind of scared because I thought she was supposed to be in hospital but she wasn't as I could see. The next day I saw her again and some time later again... I can't explain why it feels strange to see her because she is more or less nice and Vancouver has many strange people but she makes me really feel uncomfortable...

No comments: